3 July 2019 | Westminster
The Money and Pensions Advice Service is delighted to invite you to its financial education conference for senior leaders in education, supported by the Department for Education and HM Treasury.
A unique opportunity bringing together primary, secondary and post-16 educators across all school and college settings to discuss the importance of financial education and how we can support children and young people learn about money.
The day will consist of key notes, panel sessions and workshops with leading financial education organisations and experts.
- Rt Hon Nick Gibb MP, Minister of State for School Standards at the Department for Education
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert
- Judy Shaw, President, National Association of Head Teachers
- Ben Broadbent, Deputy Governor for Monetary Policy, Bank of England
- Julian Knight MP, Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Financial Education for Young People
- School leaders and financial education organisations including YoungMoney, MyBnk, the Money Charity, London Institute of Banking and Finance and NatWest Moneysense.
Why should you attend?
- Gain an understanding of the role of financial education in the school curriculum
- Find out about the latest resources and tools to help children learn about money
- Have opportunities to network with other senior leaders in education
- Help shape the future of financial education